Μελέτη Φροντίδα υγείας σε Ελληνική Δημοκρατία 2023
Βασικό μηνιαίο κόστος διαβίωσης
Ενοικίαση σε κοινόχρηστο διαμέρισμα235
Μερίδιο υπηρεσιών κοινής ωφέλειας67
Συνδρομή στο Διαδίκτυο31
Δείγμα κόστους τρόπου ζωής
Συνδυασμός γρήγορου φαγητού7
Πίντα τοπικής μπύρας4
Τι είδους Visa χρειάζεστε;
Student Visa (National visa – type D)
Τιμή και νόμισμα
The student visa fee depends on the country and can be around 150 EUR. The price may be subject to change.
Ποιος μπορεί να υποβάλει αίτηση για βίζα;
Citizens of the EU/EEA do not need a visa to study in Greece. However, if you come from a non-EU country, you need to obtain a student visa. A list of countries requiring or not requiring a visa can be found here: https://www.mfa.gr/en/visas/visas-for-foreigners-traveling-to-greece/countries-requiring-or-not-requiring-visa.html
Πού μπορείτε να κάνετε την αίτηση;
You must apply for your student visa through the Greek consulate that has jurisdiction over your permanent state of residence. Most consulates require you to submit your application in person.
Πώς να κάνετε την αίτηση;
Normally, you will need the following documents:
- Application form for a visa for a long stay in Greece fully filled in and signed
- One recent passport-sized, color photograph
- Passport that should:
• be of validity exceeding by three months the ending date of the visa length
• have at least two blank pages
• have been issued within the previous ten years
- Criminal Record Certificate, recent and duly attested
- Medical fitness certificate
- Travel medical insurance
Additional documents required:
- Registration letter and fee payment\
- Certificate by the Ministry of Education that the educational institution holds a valid license and is registered in the relevant records
- Proof of adequate knowledge of the English language
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover living expenses, cost of study and repatriation (including eventual scholarship)
Within 40 days after your arrival in Greece, you should apply for a residence permit with the Migration Department. The following documents are normally required:
- Application Form for a Residence Permit
- Medical Insurance Certificate, issued by a Greek medical insurance company
- Medical certificate, issued by a Greek public hospital (CXR, Mantoux test)
- Receipt of the Residence Permit Fee payment (payment is made at the City Hall)
- Photocopy of passport
- Student’s registration letter confirming that the student is registered with Mediterranean College
- Bank statement confirming that the student has a sufficient amount of money in the bank account to cover the living expenses
Πότε πρέπει να κάνετε αίτηση;
You should make your application 8-12 weeks prior to your planned arrival to Greece.
The length of your student visa depends on the length of your study program. The renewal of the residence permit is annual.
If you are from the EU/EEA, you are allowed to work.
If you are from outside the EU/EEA, you can apply for a permit that allows you to do some part-time work while you study, to support yourself financially. When you’ve finished with your studies, however, this part-time work permit cannot be converted to the regular one, even if you find an employer to hire you full time. You would still need to apply separately for a work visa.
Ωρες την εβδομάδα
Γιατί χρειάζεστε αυτό το είδος βίζας;
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- EU-CONEXUS - European University for Smart Urban Coastal Sustainability
- The American College of Greece
- EIT Digital Summer School
- Erasmus Mundus European Master in Archeological Materials Science (ARCHMAT)
- Webster University Greece
- Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki School of Journalism and Mass Communications
- Unicaf University (MW)
- New York College - Greece
- University of Peloponnese